*** PRICED TO SELL*** Situated in a sought after village location with NO UPPER CHAIN. Well placed for motorways and near to Fairburn Ings. ** VIEWING IS A MUST **
Lounge 16' 7'' x 11' 9'' (5.05m x 3.58m)
PVCu double glazed window to the front, staircase to the first floor, stone fireplace, beamed ceiling and two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen 16' 2'' x 5' 4'' (4.93m x 1.63m)
Single sink drainer with mixer taps, work surfaces, tiled surround, drawers, cupboards and wall cupboards all fitted units. Pantry/store, plumbing for washing machine, extractor hood, electric ceramic hob, built in oven, tiled floor and gas central heating radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the rear and PVCu door to the rear.
Bathroom 9' 0'' (max) x 5' 2'' (max) (2.74m x 1.57m)
Ground floor bathroom with wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled surround, shower tray with plumbed in shower and panelled walls. Tiled floor and gas central heating radiator.
Gas central heating radiator.
Off landing with low flush WC, wash hand basin and PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One 16' 6'' (max) x 10' 7'' (max) (5.03m x 3.23m)
PVCu double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and access to the roof.
Bedroom Two 10' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.18m x 2.06m)
PVCu double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
EPC Grade E
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation to ensure no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, these are a general guide to the property, if there are any further details required please contact our office for further information. All fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
3. Measurements: All measurements are approximate room sizes and should only be used as a general guide. You must verify the dimensions before ordering carpets or any furniture.
4. Services: We have not tested any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to arrange their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01977 600 633 or use the form below.
22 Bank Street,
01977 285 111
85-87 High Street,
01138 800 600
01977 600 633